Here are a few pointers that have helped us…
- If you run a “family” business become a “business” family
- Set a compelling vision and share it often with your family.
- Make sure each family member knows how they contribute to the vision.
- Combine work, play and care. Get creative so that you can be together
as much as possible!
- Make sure kids understand the connection between “the business” and “money”, and between “money” and “the stuff they enjoy”
Watch this video blog and please comment below. What works for you?
Buy your copy today at Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/15WiV41